[Nhcoll-l] Topcon Aquila SEM

Paul Callomon callomon at ansp.org
Thu Aug 9 13:05:42 EDT 2012

Folks,

Does anyone have a Topcon Aquila Hybrid SEM? Please contact me offline if you do, as I'm trying to compile some user reviews.

PC.

Paul Callomon
Collections Manager in Malacology, Invertebrate Paleontology and General Invertebrates
The Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
1900 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA  19103
callomon at ansp.org
Tel. 215-405-5096
ansp.org
Follow us: Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/AcademyofNaturalSciences> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/AcadNatSci>
Join us as we celebrate the Academy's 200th anniversary with a year of exciting events, special programs, and our bicentennial exhibit, The Academy at 200: The Nature of Discovery. www.ansp.org<http://www.ansp.org>