[NHCOLL-L:5820] RE: turning mummified bat carcasses into skeletons

Susan Butts susan.butts at yale.edu
Mon Jan 30 09:11:42 EST 2012

See "The utility of chicken broth in the preparation of skeletons from
fresh and fluid preserved vertebrate specimens" in the Collection Forum
(the journal of the Society for the Preservation of Natural History
Collections).
You can read it online:
http://www.spnhc.org/20/collection-forum --
Volume 24, 2010, page 80 (click on PDF to view)

--
Susan H. Butts, Ph.D.
Senior Collections Manager