[Nhcoll-l] FW: Extinct Animals

McDonald, Erin erin5 at macs.ualberta.ca
Tue Jul 3 18:12:26 EDT 2012

>From the Registrars Committee of the AAM list-serv.

Erin McDonald
Collections Management Advisor
Museums & Collections Services
University of Alberta, Ring House 1
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada, T6G 2E1
T: (780) 492-0776
F: (780) 492-6185

"This communication and any attachments is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged information. Please contact me immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take any action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed."