[Nhcoll-l] Keynote address by Carl Zimmer from SPNHC 2012 conference

Judith Price JPRICE at mus-nature.ca
Wed Jul 18 11:43:31 EDT 2012

If you missed out on seeing this live, or if you just want to relive all the Chuck Norris-ness, Yale has kindly posted the keynote address delivered by science writer Carl Zimmer on Youtube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR8oOkpG6eM&feature=plcp

This version includes all the welcoming remarks from our hosts and the conference organizers, which were very gracious and interesting in their own right, but if you are an impatient person you can take advantage of Carl cueing it up for you on his blog at:
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/loom/2012/07/18/chuck-norris-tapeworms-and-the-future-of-science-video-of-my-keynote-talk/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Loom+%28The+Loom%29

or the shortened link:
http://ow.ly/cklHy

Judith

Judith C. Price
Secretary, Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections
Assistant Collections Manager, Invertebrates / Gestionnaire adjointe des collections invertébrés
Canadian Museum of Nature / Musée canadien de la Nature
PO Box 3443 Station D / CP 3443 Succ <<D>>
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 6P4 CANADA

Tel.613.566.4263 / Fax.613.364.4027

jprice at mus-nature.ca<mailto:jprice at mus-nature.ca>

Twitter @nature_jcp<http://twitter.com/nature_jcp>