[Nhcoll-l] crytical point dryer replaement part

stuartf stuartf at knights.ucf.edu
Wed Jul 18 11:59:32 EDT 2012

dear hearts

sorry to cross post

i have been working with a tousimis samdri 790  "antique" , 10 year old virgin when we got it in 2003,  critical point dryer.

I need a new lco2 filter     replacement element for 8782 filter housing    13x molecular sieve
cat no 8782A

tousimis no longer can or will supply this for me.  i can not afford a new machine and they suggest i send them the housing and related materials and for xxx.xx they will replace that for me and sell me the new filter to go with it.  i do not have the  xxx.xx to spend.

so does one of you, someplace on a shelf in the back room just happen to have an unopened one of these lco2 filters?

if so please advise.

thanking you in advance.

cheers!

rof

Stuart M Fullerton ROF, Research Associate Arthropod

Collection (UCFC), Dept. of Biology, University of Central Florida, PO

Box 162368, Orlando, Florida, 32816-2368, USA. stuartf at knights.ucf.edu

<mailto:stuartf at pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>(407) 823-6540 (no voice mail), http://bugcloset.cos.ucf.edu/