[Nhcoll-l] IMPORTANT. SPNHC voting for Member at Large.

Bethany Palumbo bgpalumbo at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 13 10:57:31 EST 2012

Dear fellow SPNHC members, For
 those of you who might have been unaware, the SPNHC election 2012 is
currently underway! There are two Member at Large positions to fill and
we have several nominated members looking to get your vote.  So, why should you take the time to vote?  1.
 You've already paid for your vote in your membership fees! Use this
opportunity to have your say in how you believe the society is operate.
We need a strong and engaged Council to strengthen the SPNHC for the
future. Members at Large have a responsibility to represent the
membership in its entirety. They are representatives of the SPNHC who
improve our outreach and build on our already wonderful reputation as an
 institution that is leading the way in collections care and
management.  2. It's so easy to do! Just follow the link you received last week for 'electionsonline.us' or wait for the reminder email from them this Friday. Once on the website, fill out the allocated username and password that were included in the email. 2 clicks and you're done.  According
 to our elections website, only 25% of eligible SPNHC voters have voted so far.
 Please take a few moments today to cast your vote. Voting is open until
 November 30. If you are having trouble logging into the electiononline.us website, then please get in touch with myself or Kelly Sendall at ksendall at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca
All the best,

Bethany Palumbo

Conservator of Life Sciences
Oxford University Museum of Natural History
Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PW
England

bgpalumbo at hotmail.co.uk