[Nhcoll-l] Shipments to India

Cannatella, David catfish at austin.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 3 11:36:05 EDT 2012

I also would recommend not sending any loans. I have colleagues there and I've been there for two weeks in each of the last three years.

Even for Indian scientists, permits for anything are hard to get, and most scientists ignore them completely. My impression is that sending specimens would be worse.

Dave