[Nhcoll-l] Cleaning mounted birds

Pellegrini, Rodrigo Rodrigo.Pellegrini at sos.state.nj.us
Thu Oct 4 15:20:27 EDT 2012

Wow. My predecessor told me explicitly that arsenic from taxidermy mounts could not seep in through skin contact (unless hands were cracked or there was some other wound on the skin).
Good thing I wore nitrile gloves anyway.

Rod

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDA243.CA2B0D20]
Rodrigo Pellegrini, MA, MS
Registrar, Natural History Bureau