[Nhcoll-l] Micro color chips

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Thu Oct 4 16:56:18 EDT 2012

Paul

I was recently on the hunt for a color patch that we could use for taking images of specimens in alcohol and kept all the links of those that I found (never did find one that would work in alcohol :()

http://www.munsellstore.com/default.aspx/MenuItemID/499/MenuGroup/Home.htm
http://www.amazon.com/CameraTrax-24ColorCard-2x3-White-Balance-Guidebook/dp/B004QXU8VI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1342555441&sr=8-3&keywords=macbeth+color+checker
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/286652-REG/QP_Card_GQP201.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/26662-REG/Kodak_1527654_Color_Separation_Guide_and.html
http://store.rmimaging.com/colorcharts.aspx
http://www.digitaltransitions.com/product/targets/colorgauge-nano-target

Not sure if any of these will help.  The last one is a nano-target that may be of use...

Andy

    A  :             A  :             A  :
 }<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>
    V                V                V