[Nhcoll-l] ATTENTION SPNHC MEMBERS

Sendall, Kelly RBCM:EX KSENDALL at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca
Mon Sep 10 17:34:55 EDT 2012

URGENT!

Nominations from the SPNHC membership for the positions of 2 MEMBERS-AT-LARGE are encouraged and needed to warrant an election this year! The deadline to make a nomination is September 30, 2012.

To date I have received none.

Remember that SPNHC can only remain relevant and valuable to natural history collections and society if there is a strong and dedicated Council. If you know of someone you think would be suitable to one of these positions please consider nominating. The term of office for MEMBERS-AT-LARGE is 2 years with potential to be re-elected. I will take care of asking each nominee if they are up to it.

Please send your nomination to me off list to the address below.

Don't delay, nominate today.
Kelly Sendall      Chair, Elections Committee  |  Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections

[cid:image001.png at 01CD8F61.71E97F60]
675 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC Canada V8W 9W2
T 250 387-3544    |   F 250 387-0534
KSENDALL at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca<mailto:KSENDALL at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca>   |   www.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca<http://www.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca>   |   www.bcarchives.bc.ca<http://www.bcarchives.bc.ca>