[Nhcoll-l] FW: Fwd: 1:30 Tyrannosaurus rex Model

Ingrid Birker, Ms ingrid.birker at mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 2 12:32:08 EDT 2013

Response from Hans Larsson, paleontologist at the Redpath Museum, is below. Kindly forward to the model maker Mr. Thomas Hughes.

Ingrid Birker
Science Outreach Administrator /  Redpath Museum Public Education Program
859 Sherbrooke Street West / Montreal, Quebec H3A 0C4 / tel: 514-398-4094 / fax: 514-398-3185
Find us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redpath-Museum/308943939115940>