[Nhcoll-l] Invitation to serve on the NEON Collections Technical Working Group

Michael Denslow michael.denslow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 15:35:39 EDT 2013

Dear List Members,

Field activities related to the National Ecological Observatory Network
(NEON) will result in the collection of a variety of biodiversity samples
that will be archived in museums around the United States. NEON is
currently seeking members of the scientific community to serve on the
Collections Technical Working Group. This group will provide guidance on
NEON activities related to scientific research collections.

The Collections Technical Working Group will respond to NEON inquiries for
input and comment on scientific, technical and implementation issues
related to the collections program approximately 4 times per year. We seek
a diverse group with expertise and experience in collections and archiving
to help ensure that NEON collection activities have a strong scientific
base and will produce a resource that is most useful to the community. We
invite self-nominations and/or suggestions of names of colleagues who might
be interested.

For more information please follow the link below:

http://neoninc.org/content/membersCTWG

Please submit nominations by May 15th 2013.

Feel free to contact me with any questions and thank you for your
consideration.

Michael

--
Michael W. Denslow
Assistant Director for Scientific Research Collections

Office 720.330.1567