[Nhcoll-l] Looking for possible literature on human trash

Steven Jasinski sej139 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 13:22:16 EDT 2013

Thanks to everyone for all the help. There were a number of very interesting instances. I am working on a project involving herps using human trash for shelter, and wasn't sure if anything had been published on them before. Otherwise, these other references and instances lend credence to the fact that it seems to happen with various animals at various instances.

Thanks again,

             ~Steven

Steven E. Jasinski
Curator of Paleontology and Geology