[Nhcoll-l] The Dangerous Museum

Sally Stewart Sally.Stewart at rbg.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 12 00:29:01 EST 2013

This is the winner. Hilarious.

(from someone who has never smelled a skunk)

Sally.

Sally Stewart
Librarian
Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
Birdwood Avenue
South Yarra
Vic. 3141
Australia
Tel: +61 3 9252 2320
Fax: +61 3 9252 2423
Web: www.rbg.vic.gov.au

>>> Steve Halford <halford at sfu.ca> 12/12/2013 4:13 PM >>>
Shortly after I slashed through the scent glands of my first skunk specimen (having spent the previous half-hour cautiously castrating him) my boss rushed into my preproom claiming "You're poisoning all of us!" and threw the specimen into the courtyard -- where it happened to land on the main air intake of the entire Science wing of the University...

Steve Halford (halford at sfu.ca)
Museum Technician (Retired)
Department of Biological Sciences
Simon Fraser University