[Nhcoll-l] Psocids

Kaplan, Emily KaplanE at si.edu
Wed Jan 23 16:24:04 EST 2013

Hi,
Have you taken a look at the www.museumpests.net site? Lots of good info there, and also the useful pestlistserv. http://www.museumpests.net/becomeamember.asp You will be sure to get some answers if you post your questions there.

Best,

Emily Kaplan
Conservator
Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian