[Nhcoll-l] Effect of Global Database Inclusion on Loan Requests

Gil Nelson gnelson at bio.fsu.edu
Fri Jan 25 15:40:33 EST 2013

Excellent points. I wonder if prep type makes a difference. For
example, are some types of organisms more easily studied via images
than others, i.e. herbarium specimens vs mammal or bird skins or bones.

Gil Nelson, Phd
Assistant Professor/Research
iDigBio Steering Committee
Integrated Digitized Biocollections
Institute for Digital Information and Scientific Communication
College of Communication and Information
Courtesy Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
Robert K. Godfrey Herbarium
Florida State University