[Nhcoll-l] NHCOLL listserv posting CORRECTION

Slater Museum slatermuseum at pugetsound.edu
Thu Jul 11 12:48:10 EDT 2013

Hi NHCOLL,

Turns out my last posting of this position had another mistake (it said the wrong year for the position)! I think this version will really be correct. Thank you for your repeated help.

Attached is a job posting for an AmeriCorps position at the Slater Museum of Natural History in Tacoma, WA.

Thanks,

Mary Krauszer
Slater Museum of Natural History
AmeriCorps - Education and Outreach Coordinator
slatermuseum at pugetsound.edu