[Nhcoll-l] Nepal "visiting researcher" scam revisited

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Fri Jul 12 13:20:42 EDT 2013

Doug

As far as I can tell this has nothing to do with the Indian Dr. Haq specimen scam and has very different motives associated with it... I am not sure I understand the motivation behind this kind of request and whether it is indeed fraudulent.  Surely no-one would issue a visa to anyone based on an email saying "sure, you can visit my collection"???

Andy

    A  :             A  :             A  :
 }<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>
    V                V                V