[Nhcoll-l] Preservative for invertebrates

Jay R Cordeiro Jay.Cordeiro at umb.edu
Mon May 13 22:37:55 EDT 2013

Hi, Harim

You might look at:
Wagstaffe and Fidler. 1961. The Preservation of Natural History Specimens. Volume One Invertebrates
Or
Sturm et al. 2006. Mollusks, a Guide to Their Study, Collection, and Preservation
Or
Curatorial Care of Natural History Collections by National Park Service
Or Carter and Walker Care and Conservation of Natural History Collections (Conservation and Museology) 1999

Contact me off site if you are looking for copies.

Jay Cordeiro
Jay.cordeiro at umb.edu