[Nhcoll-l] shipping insects tutorial

Dirk Neumann dirk.neumann at zsm.mwn.de
Mon Nov 4 02:21:22 EST 2013

  ... very informative! For international shipments, additional to the
BioQuip Fragile-label a proper & detail shipping documentation attached
accessible to the outside of the parcel should be in place.

The statement "no commercial value"  in many countries is insufficient
to allow customs clearance; a "declared value for customs purposes"
should be added, this value should not exceed 10,-U$ / EUR to avoid
import turnover tax.

Dirk
(might be shared on entomo-l / ECN-L to which I am not subscribed)

--
Dirk Neumann

Tel: 089 / 8107-111
Fax: 089 / 8107-300
email: Dirk.Neumann(a)zsm.mwn.de

Postanschrift:

Staatliche Naturwissenschaftliche Sammlungen Bayerns
Zoologische Staatssammlung München
Dirk Neumann, Sektion Ichthyologie / DNA-Labor
Münchhausenstr. 21
81247 München

Besuchen Sie unsere Sammlung:
http://www.zsm.mwn.de/ich/

---------

Dirk Neumann

Tel: +49-89-8107-111
Fax: +49-89-8107-300
email: Dirk.Neumann(a)zsm.mwn.de

postal address:

Bavarian Natural History Collections
The Bavarian State Collection of Zoology
Dirk Neumann, Section Ichthyology / DNA-Lab
Muenchhausenstr. 21
81247 Munich (Germany)

Visit our section at:
http://www.zsm.mwn.de/ich/