[Nhcoll-l] Impact of government shutdown on import/export

Ellen Paul ellen.paul at verizon.net
Tue Oct 1 17:26:08 EDT 2013

For those who have been using e-decs, Paul Sweet notes that the e-decs
site is down.

So you can always use a good, old-fashioned 3-177. Yes, the USFWS
website is down so you can't print it out from there, but for a small
fee, you can get one from me...

Seriously, since lists won't let me attach, I won't but if you need one,
please send me a PRIVATE request; don't send your request to the entire
list.

I will try to dig up a copy of the instructions, too.

Ornithologists - I will post a copy on Ornithology Exchange under News
from the Ornithological Council.

Ellen

Ellen Paul
Executive Director
The Ornithological Council
Email: ellen.paul at verizon.net
"Providing Scientific Information about Birds"
http://www.nmnh.si.edu/BIRDNET"