[Nhcoll-l] Educational collections

Anita Cholewa chole001 at umn.edu
Fri Apr 4 11:33:50 EDT 2014

We are a natural history museum serving a university community.
I've attached our museum-wide collections policy - it includes interwoven
information about the regular (research) collection and the educational
collection.  "Teaching" collections are kept in the respective departments
and used strictly for classes - they are not part of our museum collections
(though they may have deaccessioned material given to them).

Cheers,
Anita

Anita F. Cholewa, Ph.D.
Curator of the UM Herbarium (MIN)