[Nhcoll-l] U of Alberta Museums Employment Opportunities

Felix Sperling Felix.Sperling at ualberta.ca
Sun Apr 13 16:00:30 EDT 2014

Hello NHColl-L people,

Here are three excellent museums/biodiversity informatics jobs! Please note that the first review date is coming up very soon.

These positions will allow the University of Alberta to sustain our contributions to Canadensys, GBIF and EOL. So please circulate widely!

-  Felix Sperling

Begin forwarded message: