[Nhcoll-l] [HERBARIA] polypropylene annotation labels?

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Fri Jul 11 11:51:54 EDT 2014

Dorothy

Wet collections have been using this system for some time now for alcohol labels with very good results.  We are printing on to a spun bound polyester using a thermal transfer printer and wax/resin ribbon.  This is obviously not a sticky backed label kind of media but I am sure a similar kind of thing could be sourced.  Attached is some information on the system and printer that we use as well as a price list from Alpha Systems, the company through we which we buy our supplies.

Happy to provide further information or label samples if needed

Andy

    A  :             A  :             A  :
 }<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>
    V                V                V