[Nhcoll-l] Loans to foreign countries suspended March - June for Herpetology @ MVZ - UC Berkeley

Carol Spencer atrox10 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 19:03:11 EST 2014

Hi Everyone
If you can pass this along to your colleagues that would be great.

During the months of March through end of June, the Museum of Vertebrate
Zoology Herpetology collection at UC Berkeley won't be sending or receiving
foreign loans for our whole animal or tissue collections, while I am out on
maternity leave.

We will still be processing domestic loans for people requesting them
within the US.

If people have these requests that need to be sent to a foreign country,
they can email me again after 1 July 2014!

Thanks, sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Carol

--
Carol L. Spencer, Ph.D.
Staff Curator of Herpetology & Researcher
atrox10 at gmail.com  and  atrox at berkeley.edu
510-643-5778 /FAX: 510-643-8238

http://www.herpnet.org
http://mvz.berkeley.edu/