[Nhcoll-l] 2"x3" zipper polyethylene bags

Janet Waddington janetw at rom.on.ca
Wed Mar 5 13:24:18 EST 2014

Have you tried a jewellery supply company. We use Lacy's in Toronto, but
there is surely someone closer to you

http://www.lacytools.ca/

Janet

Janet Waddington
Departmental Associate
Department of Natural History - Palaeobiology
Royal Ontario Museum
100 Queen's Park
Toronto, ON
Canada M5S 2C6

>>> "Opitz, Cindy" 03/05/14 12:51 PM >>>

Does anyone have a good source for 2*x3* zipper polyethylene bags? We
have gotten ours from the Associated Bag Company in the past, but our
last shipment has spot welds on each side of the opening that restrict
the width of what we can put inside to 1.5**too small! Our old batch has
a thinner zipper and such tiny side welds that they*re nearly invisible.
I*d like to find something more like those.

Cindy Opitz
Collections Manager
Museum of Natural History
11 Macbride Hall