[Nhcoll-l] Care & Use of Natural History Museum Collections Class--your input requested

Robert Waller rw at protectheritage.com
Fri Mar 7 08:51:44 EST 2014

Hi Heather,

In connection with (1) you might want to look at the publication by Cato et
al:

Paisley S. Cato, Robert Waller, Llyn Sharp, John Simmons and Stephen L.
Williams.  Developing Staff Resources for Managing Collections.  Virginia
Museum of Natural History, Special Publication Number 4, Martinsville,
71pp., 1996.

It should still be available from the Virginia Museum of Natural History.

Rob