[Nhcoll-l] New Post in SPNHC EPG Blog

Kari Panhorst kari.panhorst at smail.astate.edu
Thu Mar 13 12:51:46 EDT 2014

Hi all,

We have a new blog post up in Cracking the Collections, the new SPNHC
Emerging Professionals Group blog. This is the first of our Old
Collections, New Managers series and features Stephanie Allen from the Sam
Noble Museum. Please check it out at
http://crackingthecollections.wordpress.com/.

Also - we are looking for more people to become blog authors. If you would
like to submit a post to one of our categories, please fill out the
submission form on our Guest Post Submissions page (
http://crackingthecollections.wordpress.com/guest-post-submissions/).

We hope you enjoy our blog. Please fell free to send us comments and
suggestions. :)

Thanks,
SPNHC EPG Blog Team

--