[Nhcoll-l] Vendor for 132mm unlined, polypropylene lids

Sarah K. Huber skhuber at vims.edu
Mon May 12 15:13:27 EDT 2014

I've seen past postings requesting information on vendors for 132mm lids, which are the lids that fit 5-gallon glass jars. I was recently contacted by EmpireEBSCO, which owns the mold to these lids, that another company has started ordering large quantities of 132mm unlined, polypropylene lids. I've been able to purchase lids from this secondary vendor, and thought I'd share the information.

Vendor:

The Imagine Corp.
320 North 6th St.
Prospect Park, NJ 07508
CS at theimaginecorp.com
973-942-2888

The minimum order number is 150 lids. Price is $1.88 per lid.

Sarah K. Huber, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor of Biology and Marine Science
Collection Manager, VIMS Ichthyology Collection
804.684.7104 | Collection 804.684.7285
skhuber at vims.edu | www.vims.edu
PO Box 1346 | Rt. 1208 Greate Rd., Gloucester Pt., VA 23062

[VimsLogo]