[Nhcoll-l] Position Vacant: Collection Manager, Vertebrates - Museum Victoria

Jean-Claude Adrover jeanclaude_adrover at yahoo.fr
Mon May 19 08:16:23 EDT 2014

jean claude ADROVER                             19/05
7 rue BERGEAUD 7
31000 TOULOUSE
FRANCE
                           Madame, Monsieur,
Could you send me a photo live or skin of museum of this ssp of bird ? MANORINA flavigula MELVILLENSIS ? Professor of biology I am studying the distinction between sme ssp.I don't find in literature and on the web a figure of this ssp.Thank you for your help.Sincerely.

---