[Nhcoll-l] Removing masking tape from rocks and minerals

Steve Halford halford at sfu.ca
Wed Nov 19 20:12:53 EST 2014

I infer that these "found" specimens do not have a lot of associated
provenance.  Any information you have on them is precious. The labels
themselves are part of the in-storage history of the specimens and should
be retained in some form, even if only photodocumented before removal.
$.02 Canadian,
Steve.

Steve Halford (halford at sfu.ca)
Museum Technician (Retired)