[Nhcoll-l] Environmental Control Systems

Schlenker, Melissa schlenker at csus.edu
Wed Sep 3 12:52:24 EDT 2014

Please unsubscribe.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 3, 2014, at 9:43 AM, "Kirsten Brophy" <kbrophy at stamfordmuseum.org<mailto:kbrophy at stamfordmuseum.org>> wrote:

We are planning to replace our current HVAC/Envrio-Control system (Liebert Challenger 5 ton) in our museum gallery and collection storage areas.  Is anyone using a system other than Liebert?  An recommendations? Thanks.

Kirsten R. Brophy
Curator of Collections & Exhibitions
Stamford Museum & Nature Center
39 Scofieldtown Road
Stamford, CT  06903
Tel: 203-977-6543
www.stamfordmuseum.org<http://www.stamfordmuseum.org/>
<image001.png>

NHCOLL-L is brought to you by the Society for the Preservation of
Natural History Collections (SPNHC), an international society whose
mission is to improve the preservation, conservation and management of
natural history collections to ensure their continuing value to
society. See http://www.spnhc.org for membership information.