[Nhcoll-l] Going to GSA?

Adrain, Tiffany S tiffany-adrain at uiowa.edu
Tue Sep 30 15:22:25 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Please contact me if you are going to the Geological Society of America meeting, October 19-22, in Vancouver, and would be willing to help out with the SPNHC Membership booth. Set up and tear-down is easy, and any time spent at the booth representing SPNHC is much appreciated.

If you are interested in taking the booth to another conference, let me know! Sometimes exhibitor registration includes free full attendee registration and you might be able to get yourself, a colleague, or a student registered for free, in exchange for helping out. There's a variety of booth options from the full booth (http://www.spnhc.org/media/assets/spnhc_booth.jpg, shipped directly to and from  the destination) to custom-designed, very portable, pop-up banners.

Thanks!

Tiffany

Tiffany Adrain
SPNHC Membership Committee Chair
Collections Manager, Paleontology Repository
Instructor, Museum Studies
Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences (formerly Geoscience)
The University of Iowa
121 Trowbridge Hall
Iowa City, IA 52242

phone: 319 335 1822