[Nhcoll-l] Solvent recycling systems

John E Simmons simmons.johne at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:31:55 EDT 2015

Gabriela,
You might want to take a look at this paper:

Keel, W.G., W. Moser, J. Giaccai, A. Ormos, J. Tanner, and L.A. Weigt.
2011. Alcohol recycling at the Smithsonian Institution, National Museum of
Natural History (NMNH). *Collection Forum* 25(1-2):10-21.

John E. Simmons
Museologica
128 E. Burnside Street
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania 16823-2010
simmons.johne at gmail.com
303-681-5708
www.museologica.com
and
Adjunct Curator of Collections
Earth and Mineral Science Museum & Art Gallery
Penn State University
University Park, Pennsylvania
and
Instructor, Museum Studies