[Nhcoll-l] Question on Office Collection Ethics

Dirk Neumann dirk.neumann at zsm.mwn.de
Wed Apr 15 02:30:50 EDT 2015

... just to add: everything, that was collected, prepared or otherwise
treated or worked on during official working hours / office time either
belongs to the collection or is worked on for the collection / research
based at the institution. This e.g. excludes any mazarations for private
purpose during office hours or using lab or other facilities for private
purpose unless explicitly allowed from the head of the institute

Am 14.04.2015 um 22:53 schrieb Furth, David:
> That's the norm for most institutions.  But it should be written into
> the CMP

Dirk Neumann

Tel: 089 / 8107-111
Fax: 089 / 8107-300
email: Dirk.Neumann(a)zsm.mwn.de

Postanschrift:

Staatliche Naturwissenschaftliche Sammlungen Bayerns
Zoologische Staatssammlung München
Dirk Neumann, Sektion Ichthyologie / DNA-Labor
Münchhausenstr. 21
81247 München

Besuchen Sie unsere Sammlung:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.zsm.mwn.de_ich_&d=AwID-g&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=BnWnXAp66K0HzdLh8xKfcjdurg9fxYhX_mArFzvMMHw&s=fWpE-ltPQ2qZq4gyJpnUr1P9VR7RBsLfLQ3dmEx4odI&e=

---------

Dirk Neumann

Tel: +49-89-8107-111
Fax: +49-89-8107-300
email: Dirk.Neumann(a)zsm.mwn.de

postal address:

Bavarian Natural History Collections
The Bavarian State Collection of Zoology
Dirk Neumann, Section Ichthyology / DNA-Lab
Muenchhausenstr. 21
81247 Munich (Germany)

Visit our section at: