[Nhcoll-l] "Museum Special" snap traps for small mammals

Mary Sollows Mary.Sollows at nbm-mnb.ca
Fri Apr 24 16:01:48 EDT 2015

Hello,

Is anyone aware of a source for "Museum Special" snap traps for small mammal collecting?

In the past we have purchased "Museum Special" snap traps from the Woodstream Corp, but they tell us they are no longer making them.  Forestry Suppliers, in the US, make a "museum trap" but  we have found the quality is much lower than the Woodstream.  We would be interested to hear of anyone with a source for "Museum Special" small mammal traps.  We are also interested in previously used "Museum Special" traps in good condition.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary Sollows, M.Sc.
Curatorial Assistant: Zoology /Adjointe à la conservation des collections zoologiques
Natural Sciences Department / Département de sciences naturelles
New Brunswick Museum / Musée du Nouveau-Brunswick
277 Douglas Ave.
Saint John, New Brunswick
Canada  E2K 1E5

Mary.Sollows at nbm-mnb.ca<mailto:Mary.Sollows at nbm-mnb.ca>
tel: (506) 643-2365
fax: (506) 643-2360

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nbm-2Dmnb.ca_&d=AwIFAw&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=aD-3j3diiXYr4s6JGumDFnt-ky0vueR2Nd_Rjs72y54&s=LYrXu4lHXLGmadiM_1PRvLwSXpprfvDVZJyUePVQ6dw&e=