[Nhcoll-l] Potential Funding Sources? Help?

Christopher Kemp cjkemp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 12:44:22 EDT 2015

Hi Friends. You're always so helpful. And you're a well of knowledge that
never seems to run dry, so I thought I'd ask one more question. Many of you
are aware of my ongoing project on species with long shelf lives. To
complete it, I'll likely have to visit many institutions to photograph some
of these specimens. It's going to take money. A whole lot of spending
money. I'm hopeful a book advance will cover some of it. Are any of you
aware of potential funding sources that might consider further supporting a
project like this, which celebrates the importance and enduring value of
natural history collections and biorepositories? Thanks kindly -- ck