[Nhcoll-l] Calling all Botany 2015 meeting attendees!

Adrain, Tiffany S tiffany-adrain at uiowa.edu
Thu Apr 30 16:38:41 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

If you are going to the Botany 2015 meeting in Edmonton, Canada (July 25 - 29, 2015) and would like to find out about complimentary registration in exchange for manning the SPNHC membership booth (or a "boothlet"), please let me know.

I'll be happy to hear from anyone interested in taking the booth to other meetings - sometimes free registration is available. I can also send along smaller pop-up banners and bookmarks, and will consider sharing a booth with another organization to save costs.

Hope to see at SPNHC!

Tiffany
P.S. looking forward to  margaritas ;)

Tiffany Adrain
SPNHC Membership Committee Chair

Collections Manager, Paleontology Repository
Instructor, Museum Studies
Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences (formerly Geoscience)
The University of Iowa
115 Trowbridge Hall
Iowa City, IA 52242

phone: 319 335 1822
fax: 319 335 1821
website: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__clas.uiowa.edu_ees_facilities_paleontology-2Drepository&d=AwIFAg&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=VQsKF1_l5APe38PXcv5beMAp2_qEnT7GZHCAwTjib-E&s=pIwXbkphv0YVoi4-kL4HpQa7gHpdDsIfydhd9sLw_c0&e=