[Nhcoll-l] A collector called Dirings?

Anne Swann aswann at mdirss.org
Fri Dec 18 12:36:12 EST 2015

...sorry for the re-submit... I just noticed that C.Kemp was the originator
of the query.

Was he a collector for Werner Bokermann? Or an underling?  Bokermann was a
Brasilian taxonomist who specialized in herps and coleoptera.

Anne

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Paul R Sweet <sweet at amnh.org> wrote:

> Herp specimens at MCZ and CAS perhaps they have info?

Anne Swann, MLIS
Mount Desert Island High School
PO Box 180
Mt. Desert, ME 04660