[Nhcoll-l] Please post this question

Paolo Viscardi p.viscardi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 06:26:40 EST 2015

Hi Tony,

obviously that is the case, but the technology does exist to do this. A
simple disclaimer and suggested colour standardisation method appended to
the frontispiece of the scanned documents should make this clear to users
(scans would of course have to be colour corrected using a standardisation
technique in the first place).

The technical requirements of this may restrict the value of a scanned copy
to those with a colour standardisation set up, but such technology is
probably more readily available than a copy the original document.

Paolo