[Nhcoll-l] Collection Forum Volume 28 is now online

Singer,Randal Anthony rsinger at flmnh.ufl.edu
Wed Feb 4 13:19:16 EST 2015

Hi All,

Not to do too much of a shameless self-plug for my paper, but many people have emailed me asking when my paper on methods for rehydrating fluid-preserved museum specimens would be released, so I figured this would be a decent way to spread the word. It is on page 16 of this issue! Feel free to email me directly if you have any questions or would like to discuss methods and results. Special thanks to Jon Simmons for developing such a wonderful method for herps, I'm glad we were able to make it work on other taxa as well!

Randy