[Nhcoll-l] Ranking of largest collections -- HELP

White, Rich rwhite at thewildlifemuseum.org
Tue Jan 27 16:46:12 EST 2015

I’d be interested in seeing three key performance factors:

1.       Number of specimens curated (catalogued)

2.      Number of type specimens

3.      Number of visitors using the collections

Richard S. White, Jr.
Director of Museum and Facilities
Safari Club International Foundation
4800 West Gates Pass Road