[Nhcoll-l] New on CTC: Recap of Emerging Professionals events at SPNHC 2015

Katie McComas kamccomas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 23:11:32 EDT 2015

>From the SPNHC Emerging Professionals blog, *Cracking the Collections*:

The Emerging Professionals of SPNHC were very active at this year’s Annual
> Meeting of SPNHC in Gainesville, Florida. We hosted two events and held an
> official committee meeting, and even brought our own flyers to
> recruit newcomers. While we didn’t manage to live-blog the meeting (it was
> a busy week!), we still want to bring the highlights to those who weren’t
> able to make it to Gainesville. We’ll be following up on many of the
> projects that arose from discussions at the meeting, so it will still be
> possible to get involved. Read on to find out more!

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__crackingthecollections.wordpress.com_2015_06_10_recap-2Demerging-2Dprofessionals-2Dat-2Dthe-2Dspnhc-2Dannual-2Dmeeting_&d=AwIFaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=YUm6rYW-iEgP0KW3ZA_-VD5jvA1tYMMvuOaQWS75d1U&s=PmyIMMTmsZCtgar7_DGi3p5JIhXgrnGKBjlgUfQSiM8&e=

Katie McComas
M.S. Museum and Field Studies, Paleontology Collections Management
SPNHC Emerging Professionals Blog, Cracking the Collections
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__crackingthecollections.wordpress.com&d=AwIFaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=YUm6rYW-iEgP0KW3ZA_-VD5jvA1tYMMvuOaQWS75d1U&s=9kU7tZdiJk2JOgrpimMwiWteRrgcNbYrsOyEYXhpZeM&e= >
SPNHC Emerging Professionals Committee
SPNHC Connection Assistant Editor