[Nhcoll-l] Pirce Jump at Philly Rubber

Mann, Justin G jmann at tulane.edu
Mon Jun 22 11:11:43 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I recently reached out to Philly Rubber to order some gaskets, however the price quote I got in return was close to 4 times higher than previous quotes. I don't know if there was a huge jump in the price of 55 Duro Buna-n rubber, but I was shocked by the price increase. It was explained to me that "The gaskets were originally not priced properly. Our full material cost was not even factored into the pricing." I was reaching out to the community to find out if anyone else has run into this same issue, and could provide some insight.

Also does anyone know an alternative source for high quality gaskets?

P.S. in case anyone was interested:
The current pricing can be found here:
   https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.phillyrubber.com_jar-2Dgaskets.html&d=AwIFAg&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=SSl_YxbkX1sWCWGBj0QIoWJ9jyfBaiSt2YiGX0r4du4&s=33OTGOVpQKz-gm36GeHV8YqqaWtzTSC6BsQOO6kIVqE&e=

Thanks,

Justin Mann

Justin G. Mann
Manager of Collections