[Nhcoll-l] Free Tutorial - Taking a Museum Study Course

Brad Bredehoft BradBredehoft at MuseumStudy.com
Fri Mar 13 11:47:03 EDT 2015

Are you curious what it is like to take an online course? We have a
short tutorial that will allow you to see what one of our courses looks
like and how it operates. Familiarize yourself with how to interact with
the course and an instructor before you take a course.
If you do not have an account on MuseumStudy.com you will need to create
one.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__courses.museumstudy.com_course_view.php-3Fid-3D17&d=AwICaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=hPTL9ApyqBSmPy9VT60wlED-9imf0-1c7qmVe6ts2XQ&s=_d29IzeOTNPwbR28WaN0nIptYaCGjlLcPsBQibJ8CwM&e=

--
Brad Bredehoft
CEO