[Nhcoll-l] Labels

Callomon,Paul prc44 at drexel.edu
Mon Mar 30 11:34:48 EDT 2015

I'm experimenting with acetone-based paint markers right now - the solvent should etch the plastic slightly, making the marking more durable. Most of the archival marking technologies on the market these days are deliberately designed to be "reversible", which is not what I want!

Paul Callomon
Collection Manager, Malacology, Invertebrate Paleontology and General Invertebrates
Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University, Philadelphia
1900 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadelphia PA 19103-1195, USA
callomon at ansp.org<mailto:callomon at ansp.org> Tel 215-405-5096 - Fax 215-299-1170