[Nhcoll-l] LED bulbs CALLOMON

Jay R Cordeiro Jay.Cordeiro at umb.edu
Wed Aug 10 17:03:48 EDT 2016

HI, Paul.
Kind of tough to determine exactly what you need but is this something like what you want (attached image)?

LED Two prong, for 450 series LED stereoscopic microscopes

If you tell me the kind of bulb you had as well as the make and model of your microscope, I can get you the right bulb.

Jay
Jay Cordeiro
Northeast Natural History & Supply
24 North Grove Street