[Nhcoll-l] ornithology collection organization

Casey Tucker tuckercasey at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:12:54 EST 2016

Hi Cindy,
If you want to maintain some sort of taxonomic order, and your collection represents a global distribution, you might want to reference the Clement's Checklist which was updated as recently as 2015, and is available for download here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.birds.cornell.edu_clementschecklist_&d=AwIF-g&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=FLR07iSV41H9OFbNTSQo_y0Ic7SqwMKvph70By4F5eY&s=BY8ybHouNIpN0mxDIFVLoe7sTx5HW6VAvPvtQhpW4c4&e=
Hope this helps!
Casey TuckerAdjunct InstructorBiology/Natural SciencesCentral Ohio Technical Collegetucker.468 at cotc.edu