[Nhcoll-l] FW: making the case for natural history collections and their wider benefit to society and the environment

Monfils, Anna Kirsten monfi1ak at cmich.edu
Fri Jan 22 18:43:17 EST 2016

Oops have to correct a typo, "In the case of herbaria, small collections represent 83% of the collections but only 13% of the specimens listed in Index Herbariorum (IH), but the educational institutions that support small herbaria educate the majority of students (> 65% of students attending institutions listed in IH).” I can’t let that error stand.

Anna