[Nhcoll-l] Sea Turtle Permits

Sarah K. Huber skhuber at vims.edu
Wed Jun 1 15:48:26 EDT 2016

A graduate student at VIMS is working on sea turtles and would like to donate the specimens to our collection. I usually deal with fish permits, and I'm not sure what permits we need to accession sea turtles (they are all loggerheads and were collected under salvage permits held by another institution). If any herp collections folks could help out I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Sarah K. Huber, Ph.D.
Curatorial Associate, VIMS Nunnally Ichthyology Collection
Office 804.684.7104 | Collection 804.684.7285
skhuber at vims.edu | www.vims.edu
PO Box 1346 | 1375 Greate Rd., Gloucester Pt., VA 23062